|By Robbie Cheng||
|June 15, 2009 11:15 PM EDT||
My submission to 7th International AJAX World RIA Conference & Expo has been accepted.
I will have a session at 7th AJAXWorld Conference on June 23, New York.
Topic: Building Rich Internet Applications with a Direct RIA Solution
ZK is a Direct RIA framework for Java that solves all of above issues with its Direct RIA programming model. With the Direct AJAX programming model, Web applications can access data model and back-end integration directly. No more asynchronous communication between client and server, neither the security of sending the business logic to the client. This session will teach you how to build your J2EE application without annoyance from AJAX stuff, allowing you to focus on your application code, and making it more secure and more maintainable at the same time.
- The Top 150 Players in Cloud Computing
- Cloud Computing Expo 2009 West: Call for Papers Now Closed
- Ulitzer Names the World's 30 Most Influential Cloud Computing Bloggers
- Cloud Expo 2011 East To Attract 10,000 Delegates and 200 Exhibitors
- Cloud Expo New York to Attract More Than 8,000 Delegates
- Cloud Expo, Inc. Announces Cloud Expo 2011 New York Venue
- Cloud Expo and The End of Tech Recession
- Adaptivity “Platinum Plus Sponsor” of Cloud Expo
- Unisys Named “Platinum Sponsor” of Cloud Computing Expo
- The Secret Behind The Incredible Growth of Cloud Expo