|By SOA News Desk||
|June 21, 2009 07:00 PM EDT||
SOA and cloud computing go hand-in-hand, since cloud computing is in essence merely the ability to leverage new platforms and resources that you don't happen to own.
The flexibility and agility of a cloud environment resembles environments offered by SOA. Moreover, cloud computing can help meet escalating storage and compute demand without the delay traditionally associated with establishing an enterprise-level infrastructure.
At SYS-CON's SOA & Cloud Bootcamp tomorrow, being held in conjunction the the 15th International SOA World Conference & Expo in New York (June 22-23, 2009), software industry entrepreneur and Bootcamp Instructor Alan Williamson will explore these linked approaches further, and seek deal with real problems and look at alternative solutions.
Register Today for SOA World and Attend SOA & Cloud Bootcamp for Free
Attending delegates will leave the Bootcamp with resources, ideas and examples they can apply immediately.
Alan Wiiliamson, serial technology entrepreneur and Instructor at SOA & Cloud Bootcamp, June 22 in NYC
- The Top 150 Players in Cloud Computing
- Cloud Computing Expo 2009 West: Call for Papers Now Closed
- Ulitzer Names the World's 30 Most Influential Cloud Computing Bloggers
- Cloud Expo 2011 East To Attract 10,000 Delegates and 200 Exhibitors
- Cloud Expo New York to Attract More Than 8,000 Delegates
- Cloud Expo, Inc. Announces Cloud Expo 2011 New York Venue
- Cloud Expo and The End of Tech Recession
- Adaptivity “Platinum Plus Sponsor” of Cloud Expo
- Unisys Named “Platinum Sponsor” of Cloud Computing Expo
- The Secret Behind The Incredible Growth of Cloud Expo