|By Roger Strukhoff||
|September 3, 2014 05:30 PM EDT||
Sony and Electrolux have joined the AllSeen Alliance, an open-source interoperability project for the IoT being led by Microsoft and also including Haier, LG, Panasonic, Qualcomm, Sharp, Silicon Image, Technicolor and TP-Link . There dozens of other community members in the project.
"Open source provides the unique ability to collaborate across company lines to advance technologies and enable change. The only way to build the future of ubiquitously connected devices is by working together," said Liat Ben-Zur, chairwoman of the AllSeen Alliance. "We're excited to welcome Sony to this thriving community, and look forward to their contributions to the AllJoyn open source project."
- The Top 150 Players in Cloud Computing
- Cloud Computing Expo 2009 West: Call for Papers Now Closed
- Ulitzer Names the World's 30 Most Influential Cloud Computing Bloggers
- Cloud Expo 2011 East To Attract 10,000 Delegates and 200 Exhibitors
- Cloud Expo New York to Attract More Than 8,000 Delegates
- Cloud Expo, Inc. Announces Cloud Expo 2011 New York Venue
- Cloud Expo and The End of Tech Recession
- Adaptivity “Platinum Plus Sponsor” of Cloud Expo
- Unisys Named “Platinum Sponsor” of Cloud Computing Expo
- The Secret Behind The Incredible Growth of Cloud Expo